
Look at my princess! Mulut comot. She's Aryna Marsya.
It's really been a long time since I last "touched" my blog. Having to send my first two boys to school, entertain the two younger ones, then cook, pick the two boys back from school, help them with their homework, then get ready to go to work...ah, really a handful. But alhamdulillah, I managed. Itulah namanya seorang ibu...
I am really waiting for my niece to come over to my place and help me put in some nice designs on my blog. Nazira...cepat datang!!! I want to upload the latest photos of my kids, especially those of my princess. She's the youngest and the only girl in the family, so, naturally she gets to have the most photo-taking sessions.
My car is in ICU-condition. I dare not set any appointment with any client these few days till my husband is free to check what is wrong. Huh! Ada kereta susah, takde kereta pun susah...Got to go now...My princess wants to sing "I Dream".
No comments:
Post a Comment