It's been ages since I last updated. Too busy with everything, except blogging. So, be prepared for a very long entry.
Many things happened in the last few months. But the champion event was to find out that my already- married-with-2 kids Indon maid (now EX-maid) had an affair with a Bangla man. To think that her image (read: kempro) and personality (read: blur) made me trusted her so much that I really could not believe that she had an AFFAIR! To make things worst, if I were to believe everything that Aryna said, and now coming from Afif too, (well, do kids at Aryna's age tell lies? Doubt so..), this ex-maid of mine had even brought her Bangla man back to my house! God knows what they did in my house. But I believe in retribution. May ALLAH 'bless' her with sufferings and hell in the nether world.
Anyway, that maid, SITI NGAISAROH, is over..History..Extinct. Now I'm with the new maid, YULFAWATI. She's been with me for 3 months' plus, yet still as slow as a turtle. Her upper and lower lips can't seem to meet, so her mouth is always opened. And she has this habit of pulling a pitiful look. But thank God, I seem to have implanted some steel around my heart that I'm not moved at all to be that pitiful towards her. I believe I've been shaken and stirred by the abuse in trust that my ex-maid had done unto my family and I. So, no more kesian kesian. Yulfa is considered lucky cos 2 months into being employed by me, she got to join us for a holiday trip to KL and Genting Highlands. This trip was made more beautiful with the presence of my eldest sis, her husband and their daughter plus my 8th sis' children, namely, Idi, Eya and Adon. It was really enjoyable cos I've never been on a real holiday with my eldest sis, except to drive up to my dad's hometown to meet our cousins; well, is that considered a holiday? Hmm...
My kids, together with their 3 cousins, had so much fun. Even their older cousin, the almost-20-year-old daughter of my eldest sis, had too much fun that she rode one of the thrill rides more than 5 times! I'm not sure if she has uploaded any photos from her digicam into her blog but maybe I'll ask her to email some photos to me so that I can upload them here...KL is very beautiful. Eventhough it's likened to our Singapore lifestyle, I still think that the pace of life there is not as hectic as here. I've been to JB, Malacca town & Seremban and these are really slow-paced towns. But KL is just nice for me...Within KL itself, you can also find nice places to wind down, like the KLCC area. There is a nice park just outside the twin towers. I can't get enough of KL although this year itself, in a span of 3 months, I've been there twice. I am now planning for my next trip to KL, hopefully, soon. Genting Highlands is nice too but expensive. The weather is so cool and the air seems so pure.
Thank Allah, on 12 June 2006, we travelled and reached KL safely without any glitches. On 14 June 2006, we travelled and reached Genting safely too, without any glitches, except that we had to wait a long time before we could board the Awana skyway (cable car) to go up as the Genting skyway was closed for maintenance that day. And, thank Allah again, on 16 June 2006, we reached our home safely, again, without any glitches. Some of you know what I mean, right? Fate lies in the hands of Allah, the Almighty.
National Day is around the corner. I'm planning to take my kids to watch the fireworks; not on the 9th itself but maybe on 11th or 12th..Anyone wants to join us? Then again, thinking of the huge crowd, I'm already getting a migraine. What does National Day mean to me? Honestly speaking, NOTHING. It's just another public holiday where every shopping centre and every eatery will be crowded. I'm getting old. I'm sick and tired of crowds. I like to eat out and do window-shopping but I prefer to do it in the daytime, on weekdays. Again, thank Allah that I'm in a career where I don't have to be in the office 9-5. I have the privilege to send my sons to and pick them up from school, I have the privilege of cooking for them almost daily, I have the privilege of doing my marketing and shopping in the weekdays, and many more privileges. Right now, I even have the privilege of converting my kids' antics to "Joke of The Day" using sms.
Hari Raya is coming..Year 2006 is almost going..I am aging..Sigh! Many things to achieve, yet feels like there is so little time to accomplish. Do watch out for my next update.
No comments:
Post a Comment