Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I Want! I Want!

What I want?

I wanna go on a holiday soon lah. It still seems so far away. Anyway, I still have a little bit of work to do and two courses to attend. SABAR, LIZ!...Sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up a few more times and then, it's JENG-JENG-JENG!

People around me always ask, "Why KL? Why not elsewhere?"...I also have no idea. Probably, it's because of the food and the year-end mega sale. I'm not a shopping-junkie but one or two pieces of new bra and one or two pieces of new blouses won't hurt my pocket, right? ;-) Besides, KL is more helluva fun compared to Malacca and Johor. I have not tried going to Penang yet in recent years. I love to drive long-distance but the thought of driving all the way to Penang has not crossed my mind. A routine trip to KL whenever December comes is enough to make my kids and me happy.

Wait! I wanna blog about my niece's wedding, my outing with Aryna and her girl-cousins, my agency bowling tournament, blah blah blah...I wonder when I can really find time to sit and blog to my heart's content. Blogging is an outlet. Blogging also allows me to diary my life and the events associated with me and my family. As I get older, I tend to forget some little details of what happened in the past. But with a blog like this, I can read my past posts and smile at the memories.

No comments: