Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Addiction


After Coach, I'm now hooked to Longchamp. The colours are so eye-catching and the bags are light-weight and roomy too. Thank God, it's not as expensive as Coach. I'm not really a "bag" person but Dear said it's okay to have one or two from each brand.

My pilot friend said, "Oh, someone is in a 'bag' mood sey." I like that statement. It's better to be in a "bag mood" than to be in a "bad mood", right?...I don't know if I wanna buy from counter or buy a customised version which costs almost double. The customised version has two colours to a bag with "LIZ" embossed on its flap and delivered directly to my door-step from Paris. As for the regular version, I can ask any of my crew friends to buy for me whenever they are in Frankfurt or Paris (so much cheaper over there).

In "bag-thinking" mode once again.........

No comments: