16 Dec 09...For the first time, our family spent 6 days and 5 nites in KL only, yet, it still seemed insufficient! I had planned the itinerary for our 6 days' rendezvous. KL was to be treated as our centrepoint cos we got good rates for those 5 nites' stay in 2 connecting rooms. Thus, a drive down to Port Dickson on the second day and a drive up to Colmar Tropicale on the third day had been planned to take place. However, upon reaching KL, the kids said they did not want to go anywhere, except to spend the entire 6 days in KL. Dear was smiling cos he was also lazy to go places. Kids will be kids. They said as long as they could stay in a nice hotel, could swim everyday, could eat whatever they fancy and could play at the arcade, they would be contented. I went with their flow. It was a vacation for them, after all.
We went to all the regular places; Pavilion, KLCC, Berjaya Times Sq and for the first time, we drove to The Curve at Mutiara Damansara. Heard a lot about this place from Faizal. The main idea was to let the kids enjoy the huge inflatables at juz RM8 per child, unlimited play...Apart from schooling needs, we didn't do much shopping as we didn't really see anything nice to buy. Food-hopping was a must, though. The only thing I missed out in this food-hopping spree was Cinnabon. They closed their Plaza Low Yat branch and I couldn't find any other branches elsewhere.
Since Day 1 in KL, I've been bumping into fellow S'poreans whom I know. I even bumped into S'poreans while having buffet dinner at Prince Hotel too...On Day 3, Kak T and family checked-in at Prince Hotel. Faizal's family too. On that nite, I made a reservation for 24 pax for dinner. We were given a corner at the restaurant. And on that nite, other than the 24 of us, I met another almost 30 S'poreans in the same restaurant. Hehe...
21 Dec 09...We left KL at 3pm, stopped at Jusco Bukit Indah for dinner and did some grocery-shopping before heading home. As Dear was still on leave till 23 Dec, we decided to use these 2 days to spend even more family-time together by going to Jurong Pt to continue with our eating-spree on both days. Was too lazy to drive to elsewhere. Anyway, Jurong Pt has got lots of eateries.
24 Dec 09...I went to office for a while juz to show my face and to see if there was any pending memo to follow-up...On Xmas day, we juz stayed at home to start packing to move out of our flat. As Dear was working back-to-back and didn't come back home from 24-27 Dec, most of the packing was done by the maid and me.
26 Dec 09...I brought my kids out to Jurong Pt to meet my youngest sis and her son plus our nephew. Went back to Kak Long's house to celebrate my birthday (1 day in advance) and Kimie's birthday (3 days belated). So sweet of my siblings to share and bought me a Titus bracelet watch...On my birthday itself, I was at home again, doing nothing but packing and more packing.
28 Dec 09...Went out for dinner with my ex-Pre-U classmate. It was a last-minute plan. Only 3 of us could make it. But in the end, the third person also didn't turn up cos he could not finish up his proposals in time. We had dinner at Swensen's Marina Sq. But prior to entering Swensen's, I was presented with a red Longchamp bag as my birthday present. Imagine the silly look on my face! I mean, I was juz joking on FB when I said I wanted a Longchamp bag as present. My new, red Longchamp was purchased directly from Paris!...And so, we had dinner, we chatted, we laughed at our silly "problem" during school days and we talked about how we both are doing now with our respective families...Time always flies very fast whenever we meet old friends.

29 Dec 09...Waking up, drooling at the date. Why? Because Kak T was off to KL again! Hehe...How I wish I could join them but I had to continue with my packing. Sigh...
31 Dec 09...Had lunch with Mala. It was our first meet-up eversince she came back from Haj. Reached home at 4pm. Spent time with the kids and I was out of home again at 6pm to attend my agency year-end dinner. Met Jah after my dinner. We went to Siglap for drinks and did a silent countdown to 2010 together.
2 Jan 10...Moved out of my flat. Thank God, the kids and I were very mentally-prepared that we were not emotional at all when we vacated the house.
3 Jan 10...Life has to go on despite all the difficulties that I have to go through. It's the new year, kids have been looking forward to going back to school and I am preparing to either become a housewife or employ a new maid. Nothing has been decided yet. I'm doing as much Istikharah as possible to ask for guidance from Him.
2 comments:
yeay.. liz is back ..with lots n lots of foto...:) hmmm...Rasanya tak jelak lah dgn kl ..dnt know y, every time kak t look at kl pic macam nak pergi lagi.. hw abt u liz? ada perasaan gitu..:)
I love KL...And because I love KL so much, I'd rather not go there so often cos takut terjelak ;-)
Post a Comment