Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's....KHUPET!!! Yeay!

When I asked Aryna, where would she wanna go for holiday, she answered,

"KHUPET!...Macam Mummy and Daddy pegi last year."

She was so confident that KHUPET was the name...I had a good laugh but at the same time, I realised that I really missed that beautiful island. When I talked to Dear about it, he agreed. Not because of me but because of his princess lah. Hmmph!...Nevertheless, regardless why he agreed or how come he agreed, the point remains the same > We are going to PHUKET in June 2010!...Crazy me. I actually went to check on flights and hotels already, whereas it is still about 5 months away. I even looked at the photos of my trip in May 2009, to reminisce my short and sweet getaway with Dear. Then, it was juz the two of us...In June 2010, all 6 of us will go, InsyaAllah. And Kak T said she wanna come along too. That's gonna be fantastic! Dalam kapalterbang tu sure kecoh...Although I've been to Phuket only once, I truly enjoyed my stay there. We rented a car at the airport and drove around Phuket all the time. We beach-hopped to compare the clarity of the sea-water and the softness of the sand, we went to Kamala and Chalong Bay to hunt for cheap and nice Halal food, we went for spa, facial, foot reflexology and of course, shopping. It was really fun. Juz the two of us. I definitely needed a little break from my daily routine. Our kids were well-taken care off by Kak Long and my maid. With no worries, we really soaked ourselves into the "honeymoon" atmosphere.









June is still about 5 months more to go. March will come first. I should start making my hotel booking for my March trip first. It's such a short school holiday though. I'm actually feeling very tired because we juz went to KL in Dec 2009. I love KL but to make another trip so soon, I worry that it may juz lose its flavour on me in no time. I drive solo. Probably, that is why I am tired. Age is catching up, I guess...Come to think of it, this March holiday, I'd rather take the kids to stay at Dear's work-place. Along Orchard Rd, food is aplenty, shopping can be heavenly, although expensive, and if Orchard Rd sickens us, we can always drive in to Sentosa.

2 comments:

Supermumzy said...

Insaallah.. kak T nak sangat pergi.. But must think my family now dah all adult so mesti save up lebih sikit...:) insaallah..

Just Liz said...

If you are not into beaches, you may not like Phuket cos shopping nye pun tak banyak sangat. Usually people go to Phuket for relaxing but head to Bangkok for shopping.