I was all excited about my very 1st pedi session that I didn't sleep well last nite. My frens told me a lot of fantastic stuff abt pedi. Alas, after spending $28 n 45 mins of my precious time, I realise it's not that great. Nothing to shout about. I'd rather go for a hairwash + head massage. At least, I get to take my bloody headache.
Guess what? Now that I have a blog, I begin to feel lazy about updating it. Cos everyday, for me, is very routine n mundane. Now that Aqil (1st son) is gonna have his madrasah test this Sat, I am more stressed. He's always been a bright boy but his "M" (a.k.a MALAS) sickness is hard to cure. I dont' expect him to get distinctions (well, if dapat pun bagus jugak), but at least, score some good marks lah. Aiyah, stress lah...People say that children born from mixed parentage are usually smart, witty n bright. Yeah, I agree. But if d "M" sickness has uprooted, even a brighter than bright child can become stu**d. Agree? So, I muz spend more time with him to motivate him to study well, instead of spending my time updating my blog. Haha...
Ok, got to go..Aryna is busy "cleaning up" my dressing-table now. See if I have time to update further later.
No comments:
Post a Comment