My daughter, the one n only...We were going for Tahlil and she was wearing a hand-me-down kebaya. She sure thought she looked pretty in it cos she kept on pointing to herself and saying "A-tek A-tek, ni A-tek" (cantik, cantik, ni cantik)...This week really sucks. Made so many appointments from Mon to Wed, thinking that I could spend time with my eldest son on Thur to Fri. I did my calculation. I knew my commission was going to come out by Thur, if not, Fri. A few hundreds of dollars. Somehow, I got played out by my company. I will only get the $$ at the end of the month. So, I'll just have to learn not to make plans in advance next time.
Today, Saturday, boring as usual. Husband working afternoon shift, kids playing with their cousins...For the first time since god-knows-when, I actually have a sales appointment on a Saturday. Just a short appointment at Woodlands cos this gal just wants to sign up and go. Rezeki lah, mana boleh tolak, kan?
At 6pm, Aqil climbed up Kak Long's house gate, broke the plastic portion of the gate and cut himself. I didn't know that he cut himself. I was in the living room watching TV with my mum. Then, I heard something broke and my next-door sis came out of her flat and exclaimed. I went out and saw that this plastic broke into two pieces. I didn't check on my son's well-being but instead, I scolded him for being unruly and spoiling my sis' gate. Panjat-panjat, jengok-jengok ke bawah, nasib baik tak lost balance and fall seven floors down. HUH!!! I scolded him till he cried. Then I saw the fear in his eyes and he was shivering. I melted. I asked him if he hurt himself. He pulled up his shorts and we saw lots of blood oozing out of a 1-inch cut on his left knee cap. I panicked, he panicked and he cried even louder. I brought him into the living room, wet some tissue paper and clean the flowing blood. Wanted to take him to the clinic for proper cleaning and dressing but he refused. He was really scared. And I think, he was really in pain. What can I say? He had been warned not to climb, jump, fight, etc. Degil kan? Anak-anak, lain kali dengar cakap mak...
I long for a Saturday nite-out with my husband. Like the good old days. But (1) we have four young kids, kesian to leave them at home with just the maid...(2) husband is always working till very late...(3) getting older, so feel tired very easily. So now, the kids are all asleep and I'm waiting for husband to come back, that's why I have time to update my blog. Till the next update, take care, you fellow bloggers. Have a nice weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment