On Saturday, we celebrated Afif's 3rd birthday. Nothing much happened. It wasn't a birthday bash or anything like that. It was just a simple affair. But as long as the birthday boy is happy, I am happy too.
Then yesterday, I must have been so tired after all the cooking and entertaining the day before, that I took two long naps. I just let the daddy entertain the kids while I was in slumberland. Thanks, Dear, for taking care of and making sure the kids had their lunch while I slept.
Juz now, I came back from work at 10pm. There was a notice from the neighbourhood police pasted at my void deck, at lift lobby. It alerted residents of a male Indian man who has been going around in the middle of the nite in the neighbourhood, MOLESTING. He would do his act at the staircase landings. I got scared all of a sudden. Though my void deck is always full of people (the ah pek's shop closes very late), but once I'm at the 11th floor, I have to walk a long way before I reach the staircase to my flat on 12th floor. As there is a suspected drug addict staying on the 11th floor, I tend to walk as fast as I can everytime. But just now I didn't walk. I ran. Haha! Like a mad woman.
Aargh!! Better to talk about my kids. Aqil doesn't have to go to school this Thur n Fri cos the P6 students are having PSLE oral exams. So I asked him where we should go to spend time. He asked if the whole family can stay in a hotel...Like his parents print money, yeah? Anyway, in case my commission comes out by Thur, I'm planning to book either a chalet or bbq pit for this Friday. Jia, adeq, akaq...take note! But if this happens, potluck, please...
Aryna is fast memorising the lyrics to "I Dream-Taufik Batisah". Akmal n Afif already managed to memorise most of it. Terrible lah, my kids. Everyday, they want to watch this MTV. Especially Aryna. It's like a daily fix for her now. She just turned 18 mths old yesterday. At this age, she's already choosing her own clothes to wear. And, she always chooses the sleeveless or the spaghetties. Even at bedtime. Luckily, her mother is me..If it's my eldest sister, she sure die lah...
Just received an e-mail from sis-in-law in London. Husband wants to use the PC to reply her now. Hope to update my blog soon.....
No comments:
Post a Comment