To: Nazira...with love...Woit! Ni benda tag untuk korang2 yang masih single lah, bukan untuk orang macam makcik kamu ni yang dah ber-suami, ber-anak, ber-uban & ber-lain-lain yang sewaktu dengannya. I've found my perfect man lah. If not, takkan sampai dah ber-deret 4 anak, kan kan kan? Anyway, these are the 7 requisites that made me said YES to him:-
1) Kind, loving, handsome & smiling always
2) Willing to learn Islam, convert to Islam and practise the teachings of Islam diligently
3) Paying for my shopping and my meals, without fail
4) For being Teijpall Singh
5) For also being Ahmad Syafiq
6) For also also being Paul
7) For NOT being a Malay guy!!
Nah...See? I've found my perfect man sampai dah tak tau nak cakap apa lagi..I will not chain-tag orang lain lah. Kesian.
To: Hilmi...Welcome to the world of Bloggers..Dah ada blog tu, rajin-rajinlah update, ya? But don't forget to study hard for your 'O's too.
I can't think of what to blog now cos it's 6.30pm and I have not finished my work and get ready for tahlil at Hotel 944. So, till the next post, bye-bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment