Sunday, March 12, 2006

KL....here i come...

Allo allo! Been too lazy to update. Whatever new design, photos, skin, whatever, u see on my blog, all courtesy of my niece, the ever-helpful Halimazatul Nazira Nazir..She creates this blog for me and she updates the designs & upload the photos for me..Only the posts are originally moi.

Just a short post..Will be in KL with hubby & our 3 boys on 13-15 Mar 06. Why KL? I also don't know. Can't think of anywhere else to take the boys to during the school holiday. Anyway, since I have a travel voucher that will expire end this month, just go anywhere lah.

At last, a friend whom I have known since we were 13 years old, ties the knot today. Congrats, Siti Marsita! Welcome onboard THE MARRIAGE BOAT! (Something like THE LOVE BOAT lah).

With regards to the KL trip, I hope I don't make the wrong decision in leaving Aryna in the hands of the maid at Hotel 944. But, the hotel owner will be around 24-hours to monitor situations. And, the hotel owner's daughter has said that she wants to take Aryna out for jalan-jalan. So nice lah this hotelier & family. I can't take the maid along cos that will mean extra expenses for an extra hotel room & an extra seat on the coach/train and extra extra everywhere else. For your info, even the hotelier's mother, who is away at this point of time, will be back to Hotel 944 tomorrow to keep Aryna company.

Time for bed now..Cos have to wake up at 6am tomorrow..By the way, the hotel owner's husband will be chauffering us to the coach stand. Didn't I say they are nice people?

No comments: