It's a case of WANT vs NEED...Last week, my girlfriend called me and asked if I wanna buy a branded purse which her relative juz brought back from USA. Apparently, the boutique at USA was having a stock-clearing sale and the prices of the purses and some bags were so irresistable that the relative juz had to buy lots of them.
I've always loved this brand but cannot see the reason why I should spend so much on its bags or purses. So, whenever I pass by its boutique either here or in KL, I will juz take a look and drool. I've tasted hardship before, so, to spend almost S$600 on a purse would be truly a crazy thing for me to do! I'd rather save that money or use that to help those who are really in need...But how to resist when the price quoted to me by my girlfriend was simply an out-of-the-world price? It was a good bargain, something not to be missed. Although it was still a 3-figure, I don't need to be a genius in Maths to decide that it was indeed a good buy. Of course, the first thing that I asked was, "Is it original?". When the answer came, I juz had to re-confirm its authenticity by taking a look at it personally.
So, I met up with my girlfriend last nite. Indeed, the purse is original. The certificate is there and it comes with a dust-bag and box. I've seen and touched this purse before in the boutique here, therefore, I know very well that it is authentic. The texture is oh-so-smooth and the leather smell is heavenly...Hmmm, now I feel so sayang to use it. That's because my existing purse is still in good condition. This Renoma purse is a gift from a friend, it's black in colour and it has served me for 2 years already.
No comments:
Post a Comment