Last nite, after finishing my appointment with a client at 10pm+ at Novena Sq, I went to Dear's work-place to overnite. He got a room there since Tuesday due to his back-to-back shifts again. Kids and maid spent the nite at Kak Long's house as per every Friday nite as usual.
Woke up at 6.30am to see Dear off at the door, washed up, went back to bed to read my book and dozed off again at 8am+. I was disturbed by an sms at 9am from an unwanted acquaintance. I was still sleepy and didn't bother to reply. The next thing I knew was that the clock showed 11.30am! Not that I was in a hurry to go anywhere but I felt bad to sleep throughout a weekend morning; a luxury which I would not get if I was at home.
I took my time to shower and dressed up, drank coffee and watched CNN while packing up. By 1pm, I was out of the hotel room and off to Changi Hospital to visit my Jah's mum. At 2.30pm, Jah and I left for lunch at Swensen's T2. Ami joined at 4pm when she finished work. By 4.30pm, we left T2, sent Jah back for a while for her to drop off some stuff at home and off we went back to the hospital. Changi Hospital still screens every visitor and each patient is only allowed 2 visitors...Jah and Ami went up first with their security passes. Jah came down soon after with Ami's pass and brought me up. So leceh!...By 6pm, we drove off. Was supposed to go to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to visit a young client who was down with pneumonia since last week but the rain suddenly became so heavy and traffic was moving at turtle-speed. Had to postpone my visit to another day, sent Ami home and fetched my kids and maid from Kak Long's at 8pm.
Got to catch up on my FB and sales reports cos I got no free Wi-Fi access at the hotel...Hmmm, why am I feeling hungry now? Didn't I have a late, heavy lunch?
2 comments:
Kak T baca till yr 1st posting..
Yr a gd mother Liz... Kak t dnt know boleh tak jaga 4 small kid at same time.. :)
It good to have "me" time sekali2 utk megeratkan lagi hubugan kita suami isteri.. :)
Bye .. Keep up the posting ya.. Kak t kepo2 nak baca hehehe...
kapis..
tks, kak t...nasib baik ada maid untuk buat laundry and clean the house. if not, i boleh pengsan!
Post a Comment