Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Exams Over For The Kids...Hurray!


I was more excited than the kids the minute they finished their last paper. It was very tiring to tutor 3 children plus some of their friends intensively. But the results showed up, especially Afif's and Aqil has improved too. Alhamdulillah....So, exams over, what have the Singhs @ Syafiqs been up to?

Kids have been busy "catching up" on their PS2 games and PC games. I have been busy with meeting clients, doing presentations and trying to close deals to wrap up the financial year-end which is November for AIA...I have to work very hard because I am still short of my required sales target!

But, despite all the "catching up" and the appointments, I managed to squeeze some time to learn cupcake-baking and icing work. I took my kids along and let them try the icing work and to express their creativity...I managed to go to JB with Jah for my eating-spree, her shopping-spree and our foot reflexology. I also attended my secondary school reunion to celebrate 20th anniversary since the day we graduated from our school as O-level students. As I was one of the organising committee members, I was also one of the busiest on days leading to the event. On the very day itself, I was the earliest to reach cos I had to ensure that the food served was as promised, the function room was laid out as planned, etc. All the committee's effort and hardwork turned to sheer excitement and happiness when one by one of our guests, who were once our school-mates, started to walk in. After 20 years, it was great to see my fellow prefects, fellow band members, ex-classmates, ex-boyfriends, ex-admirers, ex-admireds and all the exes all over again. Hehe...

I need to catch up on my reading now. Juz a few pages before i zzzzz....I wanna blog about ALADDIN, the shop at Arab St selling material to make baju. But I shall keep that for another day's post. In the meantime, try not to patronise that shop. I hate cheats!...You know what I mean?

No comments: