Busy, busy, busy...Been really busy with capital B! But I'm not complaining cos I like being busy. Every November, the story is always the same cos it's my company's financial year-end month. Going for one sales appointment after another, be it at Bugis, Tampines, Jurong Point, IMM, Orchard Rd, Punggol, Woodlands, etc. I am practically everywhere almost everyday! This is the part where I truly appreciate that I have a driving licence and my own car to transport me easily from place to place. Before going to work, as usual, I will cook. In-between work, I make time to come back to fetch my kids from school. In the evening, I'll try to come back again to keep them company for dinner, solat and off to my next sales appointment again.
It's never easy to get a sales appointment but some contacts, friends and existing clients have been very nice and very supportive. Our appointments usually centre around policy-reviews and for me to update them on new product launches. After my presentation, they like the plan, they see the need, they have the budget (even $50) and they sign up! Because of the faith they have in me as their servicing agent and as their friend, the number of years I have been in this career and the confidence they have in my company, some even invest all of their available CPF funds allowable for investment. For that, I am truly grateful for their faith in me. Frankly speaking, after being in this line for 14 years, with the same company, under the same manager, I really don't know where else to go. So, I'm very likely to stick around in this career for a long time.
Other than my sales appointments, other than my paperwork, of course I make time for my family, my friends and my hobbies. Reading, cooking, baking, FB-ing, beading and the ultimate of all > MELAHAP-ing! I look forward to my family vacation in mid-Dec. My children's report books have been collected. I don't have any major complains about their results. This weekend will be their Madrasah exams and after that, it's work and work and work again for me till 30 Nov 09, 3pm. What happens after that hour? It's YABBADABADOOOOOO!
4 comments:
Liz.. tak pa a "Busy liz "means masih ada rezeki for u.. Busy2 pun u still need to jaga kesihatan u k. Cos u seem like the one running the show in yr house. Wish u all the best n hit yr sales target this November.:)
Sorry eh .. if kak t kepo kat blog lIZ AJA.HEHEHE... wISH I COULD WRITE LIKE U . WITH GD ENGLISH!
BUT NEVER MIND KAK T STLL LEARNING HEHEHE...
GD NIGHT DIK ..
SLEEP TIGHT..
HAVE GD REST K
KAPISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
True, Kak T...Busy means ada rezeki but actually, I penat. Almost everyday driving almost 150 km per day...On the home front, thank God, I hv a maid to do housework and layankan budak-budak whenever I need to write reports and entertain clients' phone calls when I'm at home...What can I say? Husband is always busy at work, so, I aje lah yg uruskan hal-ehwal dalam rumah and pelajaran anak-anak.
It's ok, Kak T...Sila datang and sila baca, no problem...Hehe...If Kat T ada content to write and keep on writing, eventually, you will improve your English too. I pun suka singgah ke supermumzy cos I suka tengok your happy-happy family. Happiness is contagious! Cayang Kak T :-)
Post a Comment