Sunday, October 17, 2010

For Memories' Sake

As I'm writing this entry, my sista love is enjoying herself with her family at Genting Highlands. Why am I thinking of her? That's because she is the one who opened up my eyes and mind about active blogging. What she said made a lot of sense to me. We blog for memories. We blog for our spouse and children to read, to rekindle their memories of us should we no longer exist physically in this world. I have left this site of mine dormant for quite a while due to laziness. Now, I truly feel that I should start penning my thoughts actively all over again...For memories' sake.

The past weeks had been hectic because I am once again maidless. The last maid I had was returned to the agency on 29 Sep 2010. I was hesitant about being maidless during the crucial moment of preparing Aqil for his PSLE but Alhamdulillah, I managed to make time for him and still managed to fulfill my new responsibility as a semi-full-time housewife, as well as diligently fulfilling my duty as an insurance agent to my clients.

Aqil celebrating with Cousin Adon after his last PSLE paper. Adon still had one more paper to go the next day; Higher Mother Tongue.


iPod Shuffle for each of them after they finished their PSLE. The blue iPod is for Aqil and silver for Adon. My pilot-friend helped me to purchase these from Apple shop in New York, thus, saved Dear and me some money cos US$ is quite low now. US$1 = S$1.32.

After 11 Oct 2010, I can relax for a week before I'm back to revision with Akmal and Afif for their final-year exams.

Gotta go now! Will be back to talk about iLight @ Marina Bay.

No comments: