There were no lessons last Tuesday till Friday for primary schools due to PSLE-marking. However, Akmal had to go back to school for a few hours in the morning for supplementary lessons (to prepare for final-year exams) and Aryna's pre-school functioned as per normal. Being home-bound for those 4 days had let me spring-cleaned my clientele database, although, to-date, there is still so much more to do. On Friday, I drove to office immediately after sending Aryna and Akmal to school. I started my day with a review with my Agency Manager. After spending almost 2 hours in the office, I went to Plaza Singapura to meet a client.

My client and I had lunch here.
I asked Aqil to fetch Aryna and asked Akmal to walk back home on his own cos I knew I could not make it back home in time. This was the first time that Aqil went to fetch his sister alone. I told myself that it is now time for me to teach him independence and let him learn to uphold some responsibilities as the eldest son in our family. I even asked him to prepare clothes for all four of them to wear and to get ready for me to fetch them for lunch.
At 2.30pm, I reached our carpark and told them to come down on their own. We went to Swensen's Jurong Point and juz stayed there till 5pm plus. The kids took their time to eat their meals and also, savoured some ice-cream after that. Kak Long and her husband joined us for ice-cream.
PS:- It feels good to dine at Swensen's with vouchers. Hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment