Friday, October 22, 2010

I Like "iLight @ Marina Bay"

So, last Friday, after meeting a client at Marina Sq, I waited for Dear to finish work and accompanied him for dinner. Upon leaving Marina Sq, he suggested that we drove along Marina Bayfront to go to Raffles Quay cos the Singapore Light Show had juz started on that nite. We parked our car opposite The Sail condo and decided to walk around a bit.


Juz one section of the light show.


Breath-taking view behind me.


Us.

The next day, we decided to take our children to the same place, together with 3 of their cousins.


Dinner at McD first.


Jumping with joy.


Lepak-lepak, searching for stars.

For more photos, go to my FB, kiddos ;-)

We left at almost midnite. The kids were tired and sweaty cos they were running around a lot in the open field. Overall, I know, everyone had a good time :-)

No comments: