Saturday, November 17, 2012

Upcoming Closure Of Multiply

My best friend and I are looking at where to export our blog entries and photo albums from our Multiply accounts. We are so used to Multiply's platform. Multiply's management has created export tools for Multipliers to export to Blogger or Tumblr... And yes, we are still in two minds, whether to create Tumblr accounts or juz use Blogger. Wherever I'll export to, my friend will follow; that's for sure. What do we both have in our Multiply accounts? We have blogs. Lots of blogs. Writings of our own mundane stuff and inspiring stories to share with our Multiply friends. Writings that chronicle our journey in life, our love for our families and friends, our vacations, etc... We have photos there too. Photos of our vacations, our families, randoms, etc... Multiply.com... The place where it all started. I am grateful and I feel blessed. Life is about journey. And the journey that we travel, still travelling and have travelled, makes us feel blessed to be what we are now. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

No comments: