Wednesday, December 05, 2012

With All Due Respect...

With all due respect to the word "Friendship", I have nothing to say about you. My kids read my blogs and I don't wish for them to ask, "Mummy, what is this all about? Who are you talking about?" I want to be a good mother. I want to teach them good values and kindness. At least when I am gone, they can re-read my blogs along with their respective spouses and children, and remember me for being a doting mother, a patient wife, a caring sibling, a soft-spoken and filial daughter, a dedicated insurance agent and most importantly, a genuine friend to all who have come into my life. I don't bite unless bitten. I don't know how to confront friends who have spoken ill about me. I don't know how to confront friends who have slandered me. There is Allah and He is the Know-All. Work has kept me busy lately. Work, for me, is defined as lunch/tea/dinner with my friends. Friends who engage me to be their insurance agent and friends who are simply friends! :-)... With work, comes homework. Almost every other day, I will be busy studying my clients' needs and requests. I listen to their financial goals, I take down notes, I go back to study the notes and prepare proposals based on their needs and budget. I enjoy preparing proposals. Today, I prepared 9 proposals for my sales appointments which are scheduled between tomorrow till Friday. I can only say that I feel very blessed to have clients, friends and family members who are very supportive of me, who love to do business with me, who love to chit-chat with me and who don't mind recommending their friends, colleagues and loved ones to me. Syukur Alhamdulillah :-) Aryna has started the countdown to our vacation since Monday. Thank God she did that cos I kept on thinking that we would be driving up only two weeks from now. This time round, I'm not feeling the excitement yet. Maybe because I still have a lot of clients to meet and work to do. I let my kids plan the itinerary for our trip; like where to eat, what to do, etc. So far, I am quite satisfied with their plan. Today is a Stay-At-Home-Wednesday. Lunch with my friend from Perth is postponed to tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be quite a busy day for me. A trip to my office, lunch with my beloved friends and two sales appointments after that. Syukur dengan rezeki kurniaan Allah swt. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

No comments: