Saturday, June 22, 2013
Hijab And Vacation
Syukur Alhamdulillah, it has been 4 months since I decided to don the hijab permanently. There were no reservations because I had prepared for this journey for about two years. My other half gave his blessings after I came back from my company trip and there was no turning back eversince then. Of course, there were challenges prior to The Day. I accepted these challenges as Allah's way of "cleansing" me and leading me to the right path.
So, my other half and I took our kids for a mid-year vacation. For the first time, KL took a back seat. We opted for Batam. We split our 3 nights' stay into two different hotels cos we wanted to experience Harris Resort Waterfront and at the same time, also wanted to experience Nagoya area without the hassle of taking taxi to and fro. It was a good experience. The next time, we'll probably stay in Harris again. Simply love the tranquillity surrounding the resort.
What's next in my agenda? My other half's birthday is just around the corner. School will reopen in a week's time. There will be another long weekend for the kids just before Ramadhan begins, so we are thinking of some activities to do in that weekend.
Till then, I hope I can find the time again to update my blog.
Wassalam :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment