Sunday, July 21, 2013
Ramadhan Kareem. Ramadhan Mubarak!
Syukur Alhamdulillah, my family and I get to experience another Ramadhan in good health. With the passing of so many people we know in the last few months, indeed, life is short and death is inevitable. Death comes to anyone regardless of age, language and religion. Ok, I sound like I'm reading the Singapore pledge. Anyway, do good, be good and most importantly, do not suka-suka label other people and create fitnahs.
I text my bestfriend to ask him about his rempeyek supplier cos in the past years, he would always order from the same lady. Unfortunately, this year, this rempeyek-maker doesn't make anymore. I thought, ok, I'll just buy those packet ones whenever I go to JB. But one fine morning, I received a pleasant surprise from him. He text me to say that he has ordered for me. The only not-pleasant part is that he ordered via someone who always has negative thoughts about me and him. Well, life goes on. I've been friends with him for more than 5 years; went through with him all the ups and downs. May Allah bless my bestfriend always and protect him for evil. Amin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment