Thursday, March 27, 2014

And The First Quarter Of 2014 Is Ending Soon

New Year... Alhamdulillah, our family has had a great start to 2014. Prior to ushering 2014, we took our year-end break elsewhere instead of the usual KL. Many other great stuff happened in Dec 2013 but the pictures in my privatised FB album will serve as memories for my other half and children who can access to the album. Work... I am glad that Allah SWT is still blessing me with good health to continue servicing my clients, both corporate and individual, and to bestow upon me with rezeki from Him with constant recommendations from my existing clients and friends. Family... So, what have I been up to? I have never blogged for so long. It's not like I have nothing to blog about. A lot of interesting things have happened since the last time I logged in to this blog. But I just don't have the discipline to sit still in front of my laptop typing away. Cos most of the time, whenever I switch on my laptop, it is for work. My life mostly revolves around my other half and my kids. Housework, laundry, cooking; these are daily and never-ending chores but I cannot complaint because these are blessings. Cos it means that you have a complete family and good health to perform these chores. Apart from my own family, I also spend time with my extended family members, my friends, my clients, my colleagues, daily takzirahs, reading Quran, reading the tafsir, etc. I make every effort not to miss my solat and preferably on time; anywhere. I train my kids to do the same too. Life in this world is only temporary. Death is certain. What is uncertain is the time we will be called upon to meet Him, regardless of age. Thankful... I am thankful for every morning that I get to wake up, to be able to spend another day with my loved ones, to be able to do my work. After all, my work is a fardhu kifayah. In the past 1-2 months, 6 clients were hospitalised. I submitted their claims. Their claims were approved. The smiles on their faces and the "Thank You" from them have been enough to motivate me to continue with what I have been doing since almost 20 years ago. Children... All of them are doing fine in school. My eldest is improving as he is preparing for his major exam this year. My second is very active in school but he never neglects his studies despite being busy with school co-curricular activities. My third will be sitting for his major exam this year too. So far, he is consistent but some pushing can do wonders to him. My youngest, the baby in our family, is a self-motivated child who is independent. I tutor my kids myself and again, I feel blessed that I am able to teach most of the subjects, both primary and secondary schools. Life... Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah... Of course, there are hiccups here and there but at the end of the day, I accept these hiccups as part of my growing-up process. As a mother to teenagers now, I have these hiccups as real-life experience to guide them and not using other people's hiccups to educate my kids. Why Alhamdulillah when there have been hiccups? Allah sayang kita, makanya Allah duga kita. Allah sayang kita, makanya Allah beri peluang kepada kita untuk berubah, insaf dan kembali ke jalan yg diredhai. Hanya Allah yg tahu apa yg tersurat dan tersirat di dalam hati seseorang. Who am I to judge you? Who are you to judge me? Nobody. May we have a great weekend ahead!

No comments: