Monday, April 14, 2014

Mid-Year Exams

And the mid-year exam in Singapore is just around the corner. Every parent wants the best for our children. Likewise, myself. My children have their own style of studying. I do not send any of them for tuition outside. I am their tutor. Feel so blessed that I am able to guide my own children. This year, my niece comes over to my place once a week to be guided for Math; all the way till the PSLE is over. My job allows me to plan my own working hours. I cook as often as possible on weekdays, so that my children come back to home-cooked meal. On days that I have no time to cook, I will buy food back or bring them out for a quick lunch before hitting the kitchen to whip up a simple dish for dinner. My other half is the type who comes back home immediately after work. Only once every 2-3 months, he will go out with his friends or colleagues. I've past age 40. Every waking second is a blessing. "Be with those who help your being." - Rumi.

No comments: