Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha and Happy Holiday!

The weekend is juz over and I am so looking forward to the upcoming weekend. I've satisfied my craving for Manhattan Fish Market meal with my aunt last Thursday for lunch and also with my girlfriend last Friday for dinner. So, enough of Manhattan for now. Unless I can go to Manhattan, New York. Hehe...

Last Tuesday, Dear came back from work with a bad flu. The next day, I brought him to see Dr Tan at Healthway Tuas and voila! He got 2 days of MC. He rested well on Day 1 but on Day 2, we decided to go to JB to run some errands. Before we left JB, we drove by Setia Eco Gardens, a new housing development by SP Setia. I love the houses there, the prices are very affordable but the location is a bit out of the way; well, at least, to me...I still prefer East Ledang.

On a low note, I am getting more and more tired because I am beginning to do a lot of things all by myself. I try to put in positive thoughts when doing the chores. I'll tell myself cleanliness is for the sake of my kids and no one else...But on a high note, the kids have been very well-behaved, helpful and both Akmal and Afif have given me very good results for their SA2 and overall scores. In addition, they were awarded the Star Pupil award for exemplary character in the respective classes. Syukur Alhamdulillah. As for Aqil, I could see that he had truly enjoyed himself with the dance practice for his Graduation Concert which was held yesterday. And to make it sweeter, his class and Adon's class got selected to perform this Friday at the school's Speech and Prize-Giving Day. I'll be there to watch!...Aryna can't wait to enter Pri 1. Her orientation will be held on 22 Nov. She has started doing Pri 1 Maths and English assessments since early this year and is coping very well. I pray for my kids to be successful in both duniawi and ukhrawi. Amin.

I sent Dear and our 2 elder boys to Assyakirin for Solat Aidil Adha. Time-check: 7.36am. Gotta log out soon to fetch them. Afif and Aryna are still in dreamland.

PS:- It's my company's financial year-end. I am still struggling to hit my sales for contract-maintenance. Every single deal counts, even if the premium is juz $10 per month; let alone premiums of hundreds of dollars...Housework, laundry and taking care of my 4 kids really take a toil on my time and energy, till I don't have much time to prospect for new clients. Such is the life of an insurance-agent-mother-of-4-kids like me.

No comments: