Kids' exams are over and the flu bug has decided to hang around within me. Frankly, I hate it. I simply don't like to get flu because I hate leaky nose and throbbing headache!
I'm so happy that Dear has been helping me a lot at home. It's not easy for me. I'm so used to having a maid for nine years and now, I'm maid-less. It's three weeks now but so far, Alhamdulillah, I can cope...I manage my time nicely so that I still can go to office, still can meet clients, still can go out with my close friends and most importantly, I still manage to catch a morning nap once or twice a week. The only eyesore is the basin-full of clothes that need to be ironed! This chore is never-ending because when the old pile hasn't been ironed yet, a new pile starts to stack up. My sis asked if I want to call her friend to iron at $12 per hour but I refused.
Life as a working housewife...Nobody says that it will be easy...But I shall persevere.
No comments:
Post a Comment