Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rush-Rush

When the nose started to leak last nite, the head began to throb too. I popped one Chlormine and two Panadols before going to sleep. I thought sleep could come easily for me because Chlormine has got a drowsy effect. But I thought wrong. I tossed and turned in bed till past midnite. I couldn't remember when exactly I fell asleep but I woke up at 5.20am with a heavy head.

After sending all the kids to school, I told Dear that I needed to sleep very badly. He let me nap and he napped for a while too. At 10am when he left for work, my eyes were barely opened...Aaargh! At 10.30am, he sms-ed me, asking me to collect our Acer CPU from the service centre. When I wanted to continue napping, a client called. In the end, I couldn't sleep anymore and decided to shower again before fetching Aryna.

Aryna smiled her sweetest smile when I told her that we were going to Jurong Point for lunch cos I had stuff to buy and bills to pay. I would say that she is a very lucky child cos when she finishes school at noon, I would always take her to Jurong Point for lunch and jalan-jalan while waiting to fetch her brothers at 1.45pm. That short but frequent outings to Jurong Point are truly precious to me. That is the time when I bond with her. Juz me and her; no sons around. It's fun to talk girly stuff like hair-clips, clothes, handbags, Winx Club, Barbie, etc...So, juz now, we went to Pizza Hut again. Aryna loves the Trio Cheese pizza; I love the free-refill of Pepsi. Often, the personal pan pizza will be shared between mother and daughter cos she would eat only one slice but she'll finish up the cream soup and a loaf of garlic bread.

After lunch, we bought food for the boys and my mum. After fetching the boys, we went home. At 4pm, I sent the kids to mengaji and I drove to Acer Service Centre to collect my CPU. There was a bad traffic jam along PIE cos there was an accident. Upon reaching Acer, I had to wait for my number to be called. Sigh...It was very crowded!...When I was done at Acer, I sped back to fetch the kids from mengaji. i let them play computer games, PSP and PS2 while I went about doing laundry and ironing.

I had to cancel a sales appointment tonite cos Dear had a set-up at St Regis and couldn't be back in time for me to get ready to leave home. I didn't want to trouble my sister to look after the kids for me...This is me. I don't like to impose on others, I don't like to trouble others and I don't want to feel obligated at the end of the day.

2 comments:

Supermumzy said...

Helloooo... wah! lama kak t tak masuk sini... Hope you are well.. dari kesihatan dan segala2 nya yang berkait dengan diri liz.. so long we never meet and so many thing happen along the way yang meguji diri ini.. but alhamdullillah... nothing serious yang boleh melenyapkan segala kebahagian yang kak t rasa kan sekarang..
anyway sista hang in there stay cheerfull .. and enjoy yr quality time with yr princess...Miss our melahap session..:) insyaallah ada masa kita jumpa..

Just Liz said...

Hellooo back to Kak T...Lama tak masuk sini, tau-tau bermacam-macam story you baca kat sini, kan? :-)

See you tomorrow ;-)