This year, all my three boys have mid-year exams. As usual, I am the busiest person because I self-tutor them. Started since two days ago, this Friday will be Afif's last paper, while the elder two still have Science paper next Monday. And that reminds me of last year...
Last year, Dear and I left for Phuket on the last day of the boys' exams. It was an impromptu decision to take a short break. Dear felt that I needed a break as I had been taking care of him pre- and post-surgery and then continued with preparing the boys for their exams. I was grateful for his concern. With the kids' blessings, we left for Phuket juz for three days...We had planned to repeat the same thing this year too, probably to Bandung or Bali. But thank God we have not bought the air-tickets yet. Cos many things happened and these were things which were beyond my control.
For now, I can't see myself travelling without the kids cos we are maid-less and do not wish to impose on others to take care of them. Speaking of maids, I'll write about it in my next entry...Someone found a new maid for me; supposedly very good, very pious and very hardworking...I have to fetch Aryna now. Will continue soon :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment